Indian Political Potpourri
- Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh reiterated he is clean and the corruption and inaction against it is due to coalition compulsions. The coalition partners have nothing to give but lot to take from the Potpourri called government and the country.
- Prime Minister Manmohan Singh always says “I am clean” by showing his front but never showed his back.
- Prime Minister is clean. That credit should be given to his Dhobi and the soap he uses.
- The Chiranjeevi has joined his 2 year old party into the giant Congress. He said it is like a river joining the ocean. – Read it like this ” It is like Drainage from Jubilee Hills joining the already polluted(corrupted) Hussain Sagar Tank”. They never get dried until this land turns desert.
- DMK party chief Kalaignar Karunanidhi is an atheist. If he was God fearing at least he would have thought twice before backing Spectrum Raja and care a little for the people of the country.
- The -Nidhis of Tamil Nadu, Karunanidhi, Dayanidhi, Kalanidhi… Don’t know whether they are the wealth (Nidhi) of grace, care, art but they are the Nidhi’s of money.
- Union Railway Minister Mamata Banerjee seems to be on the Right Track in ousting the Left in West Bengal